Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I arrived. Technical problems

Well, I got to Dublin, but not without some difficulty.  First, my bag was overweight - WHY do I overpack?!?  Thought I had my phone charger - NOT!  Only the adapter, so now I have to wait until I get my rental car to charge it.  Can't seem to get internet (free wi fi) on my laptop, so I have paid for one hour's time - hope to get this resolved since my laptop is supposed to be my lifeline for this trip!!  I'll sign off before I lose connectivity.  Will work on this problem again tomorrow!  

Things MUST be better after a good night's sleep.  and have met lots of helpful people and did the on-off bus tour of the city today. 

1 comment:

  1. Carolyn - Bless your heart! You are a trooper! I am praying for you! I'm so excited for you and will think of you constantly these two weeks. Hope you can get your charger and wifi situations fixed soon so you will have your lifelines! Please say hello to everyone for me!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete